So you think that its just a matter of time before creationist accept evoultion?

I asked a question about mirco.marco evoulition and this response was quite intersting "They don't seem to understand that making that statement is a stupid as saying "I believe in the 400m but not the marathon". It's the same basic mechanism on a much grander scale. What it boils... show more I asked a question about mirco.marco evoulition and this response was quite intersting

"They don't seem to understand that making that statement is a stupid as saying "I believe in the 400m but not the marathon".

It's the same basic mechanism on a much grander scale.

What it boils down to is they denied ALL evolution until the evidence for microevolution got to be too overpowering, then they admitted "Well, of COURSE microevolution occurs, it says so in the bible (and warp a passage to fit their aims) but that still doesn't explain MACRO-evolution""

Christains use to thing that the world was flat yet today very few people still belive it is flat.

Do you think its is just a matter of time before they accept evoultion
Update: @Jeanie

But out of the billions of planets out there is it very likely that at least one of them would support life.