Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

To all creationist - the only reason you dont belive in evoultion is because of the book of genisis?

If the book of gensis was not include in the bible and the creation story. would you belive in evoultion

I know deep down you cant deny evoultion. Hence you come up with the terms mirco and marco evoultion ( which are the same thing).

this is so completely asked in the wrong category it's not even funny.

Don't bother arguing evolution with fundamentalists. You just end up angry and with a headache.

• alisme

How does evolution clarify each and all the suffering interior the international? Oh yeah, it is suited each thing makes suitable experience whilst one realizes that we've been created by using an indifferent mom nature.

They were indoctrinated with the story so long ago that they find other excuses to fit creationism.

I'm a christian, and honestly idk if I believe in evolution or not. I could care less. Why does it matter where we came from? All I care about is where we're going.