WILL i pass my drug test?

Hello yahoo users, i have been informed that i have my yearly physical exam this friday (june 5) at 11:00 am.part of the examination includes a urine test. The last time i smoked pot was on may 13. I did take at least 3 hits out of a bong and smoked previous days before that. I am 5,6 and 150 pounds and muscular.i do consider myself active and recently caught the flu causing recently me to lose fluidsif thst helps.so will i pass my drug test? Thanks!!

Possibly NO. Do what you can to boost your metabolic rate (without using drugs of course). Don't mess with any of the OTC crap to hide it, bc if they send it out to the lab, then it might just cause enough interference on the TDX that it makes the result (that might have been negative had you not taken the GNC or cleansing crap) be inconclusive, and then it WILL be confirmed via GC-MS, which will pick up more trace amounts of the drug compound

I am guessing that you have taken one of these before....as in gone through this process before with your physical?? If so, can you let me know if you remember whether they told you on site if you passed or failed, or if they had to send it out?

That is going to be a difference maker.

Send out, you may have a little trouble if they use GC or GC-MS. If it is an "in-house" kit, which is typically Thin Layer Chromatography, then given your profile, and the fact that you were sick, so your metabolic rate would have been boosted to fight off the virus, then you will probably squeeze by.

In the meantime, bump up your exercising. Do what you can to boost your metabolic rate (without using drugs of course). Don't mess with any of the OTC crap to hide it, bc if they send it out to the lab, then it might just cause enough interference on the TDX that it makes the result (that might have been negative had you not taken the GNC or cleansing crap) be inconclusive, and then it WILL be confirmed via GC-MS, which will pick up more trace amounts of the drug compound.

Source(s): Phd Toxicology

I would say no, unless you buy over the counter things to help. i know someone on probation and they smoked pot 5 days before their drug test, but before that they didn't smoke pot for about 6 months. they went to a head shop and bought a $50 drink to flush their system. i heard that the drinks don't work..but it did for them.. drink plenty of water and ask about detoxifying drinks. GOOD LUCK!

Source(s): personal =]

You'll pass the test, as long as they don't test your fats in the body by taking a sample.