Do you think gringo torres is the best holding central midfielder in the fmf?

note: let me make it clear.holding central midfielder.not attacking midfielder.not wing midfielder. obviously the best attacking midfielder is chaco. I think it's cool to see that the best central midfielder in the whole fmf league is American. I've been watching all of pachucas games for obvious... show more note:
let me make it clear.holding central midfielder.not attacking midfielder.not wing midfielder.

obviously the best attacking midfielder is chaco.

I think it's cool to see that the best central midfielder in the whole fmf league is American.

I've been watching all of pachucas games for obvious reasons and I think they may only lack a dominant central defender.

maybe they should try to recruit omar gonzalez.that would be cool.
I personally consider omar to be the player with most potential out of all the central defenders in the MLS.

mustafa is a solid defender and I think they would play well together.
Update: pineda? better than torres.your joking right.that club didn't make it to the liguilla in case you didn't notice.they are useless. also.maybe I should elaborate on my previous note since you are so easily confused. note: holding central midfielder. definition:central midfielder who specializes in... show more pineda? better than torres.your joking right.that club didn't make it to the liguilla in case you didn't notice.they are useless.

also.maybe I should elaborate on my previous note since you are so easily confused.

note: holding central midfielder.
definition:central midfielder who specializes in sharp passing and ball posession."holding".that means he holds the ball well.

not to be confused with an attacking midfielder, a defensive midfielder (destroyer), or a wing midfielder.

is that easy enough? your welcome.
Update 2: you can also call him a two way midfielder.why you ask?
because he can play both sides of the ball when in midfield.