What is your definition of the word, "Love"?

So, think about it. There is not defining point to the word 'love' and the proof for this is that since it is an unexplainable feeling/word no two people have the same definition for it. I want you (yes.... you, the person reading this topic) to tell me what you think the definition of love is. Here... show more So, think about it. There is not defining point to the word 'love' and the proof for this is that since it is an unexplainable feeling/word no two people have the same definition for it.

I want you (yes.... you, the person reading this topic) to tell me what you think the definition of love is.

Here is an example of what I want for my data analysis:
"Well, uhm, duuuhhh......
love is like, how you feel, like, when you know that you want to be in a relationship with a certain person forever. Or, like, maybe you can see yourself still with that person in 20 years..."

Thanks so much for helping me out.
I really want to figure out if multiple people have the same idea as to what the definition of "love" actually is.