Is he nuts? control freak? or just the other word for donkey?

okay, we had a very very stupid argument, That I tried very hard to just ignore and stay out of, because it was so stupid, it really was, but I want to clarify: it was he who started it. On a daily basis I am faced with a barage of "I don't want this on MY (or mine) table, my tv stand, my counter, my this... show more okay, we had a very very stupid argument, That I tried very hard to just ignore and stay out of, because it was so stupid, it really was, but I want to clarify: it was he who started it. On a daily basis I am faced with a barage of "I don't want this on MY (or mine) table, my tv stand, my counter, my this or that" I'm the house wife, he's the provider, and most of the stuff was bought when we both worked. When the kids came (2) we made the decision together that I would stay home with them. And I do pretty good, the one is 8 and I'm involved in everything at her school, and all her extra activities. The other is 2 and is on damage control lol. my house is clean but not spotless, all three meals are made and sometimes even more. I take them to all they're appointments, and really in all the 8 years of the first and 2 years of the second,...he never has, not to any of them, in all the 4 years he's never once gotten the oldest off to school. Because he's the provider and I'm the housewife. He doesn't get out of the bed till 12 or 1pm, and if there is nothing to do that day? he'll come down and eat and go back up, to watch sports or whatever. Finally, yesterday I had it, and I explained to him, that as a marriage and as a partnership..nothing in this house is just his, especially the parts that I clean, or helped to buy. so what started this rampage? I sat one of our dinner dishes down on the hot hand he was looking for. from that, it turns out that I am disrespectful and unfocused and I don't pay attention. He wants me to move out on friday with our two kids. He always goes out with his friends, and I never say nothing, he always comes home past the 3am mark, and smells of beer or other alcohol, again, I never say anything. if he has missed one of the three meals I cook due to sleeping, or being out, when he comes in, he expects me to cook a new meal (he won't eat leftovers, and he won't make himself just a quick meal to eat, like a sandwich or bowl of cereal) normally I will and not complain, because he does work his *** off for us. But then I get so damned resentful when he pulls the punches and just wants to start an argument over something so damn stupid, its like..I placed a dish on a hot hand and suddenly I'm the worst person ever? what the hell?