So you can't go to the game - for whatever reason, and you are going to have to watch it on TV?

1. Do you prefer: a modern sports bar / a traditional pub / beam-back at the ground/ watching at home / 2. If you go out to watch the game somewhere: exclusively for your fans / a mixed venue because it adds to the spice. 3. What do you wear? Colours / Mufti 4. Can you eat while watching:... show more 1. Do you prefer:

a modern sports bar / a traditional pub / beam-back at the ground/ watching at home /

2. If you go out to watch the game somewhere:

exclusively for your fans / a mixed venue because it adds to the spice.

3. What do you wear?

Colours / Mufti

4. Can you eat while watching:

no / finger food / anything and everything

5. What is the most have spilt when your team scored:

a little / all of my drink / all of someone else’s drink/ a tray of drinks

6. Do you shout “REFEREE” even though he can’t hear you?

Yes / No

7. Do you think your vocal support while watching TV encourages the team:

a lot / somewhat/ a little / do I look deranged
Update: 1. I prefer a modern sports bar, because there are screens everywhere. 2. If we win I like a mixed venue. If we lose it doesn't matter. 3. Team Shirt. 4. I can't eat. For big games not for hours beforehand, else I would puke. 5. All of someone else's drink 6. Yes I do. 7. I have... show more 1. I prefer a modern sports bar, because there are screens everywhere.

2. If we win I like a mixed venue. If we lose it doesn't matter.

3. Team Shirt.

4. I can't eat. For big games not for hours beforehand, else I would puke.

5. All of someone else's drink

6. Yes I do.

7. I have phases when I think positive energy can actually make a difference. Then I get sane again after the game.
Update 2: @UC - No. 5 :o))
Update 3: @Touz If I thought you were responsible for the Champions League Semi Final 2005 result at Anfield, I would never talk to you again - the ball didn't cross the line !!!! lol