So you can't go to the game - for whatever reason, and you are going to have to watch it on TV?
a modern sports bar / a traditional pub / beam-back at the ground/ watching at home /
2. If you go out to watch the game somewhere:
exclusively for your fans / a mixed venue because it adds to the spice.
3. What do you wear?
Colours / Mufti
4. Can you eat while watching:
no / finger food / anything and everything
5. What is the most have spilt when your team scored:
a little / all of my drink / all of someone else’s drink/ a tray of drinks
6. Do you shout “REFEREE” even though he can’t hear you?
Yes / No
7. Do you think your vocal support while watching TV encourages the team:
a lot / somewhat/ a little / do I look deranged
2. If we win I like a mixed venue. If we lose it doesn't matter.
3. Team Shirt.
4. I can't eat. For big games not for hours beforehand, else I would puke.
5. All of someone else's drink
6. Yes I do.
7. I have phases when I think positive energy can actually make a difference. Then I get sane again after the game.