Why do some people think it's worse to harm adult woman and children than it is to harm adult men?

I don't think you should harm any Innocent person. I don't like it when people harm an Innocent child and I don't like it when people harm an Innocent adult woman and I don't like it when people harm an Innocent adult man. Some people think that it's worse to harm a woman than it is to harm a... show more I don't think you should harm any Innocent person. I don't like it when people harm an Innocent child and I don't like it when people harm an Innocent adult woman and I don't like it when people harm an Innocent adult man.

Some people think that it's worse to harm a woman than it is to harm a man. As a man this offends me. A woman is not more important than me just because she is a woman.

Some people think that it's worse to harm a child than it is to harm an adult. As an adult this offends me. A child is not more important than me just because they are a child.