Whats your signs, what's your bestest friend's and what's both of your guys' enemy?

Ok, so i am a Scorpio sun, Capricorn moon, and my best[est] friend is a Libra sun, Taurus moon, and the girl we BOTH dislike very much is a Sagittarius sun, Aries moon.... Now what about you?

well im a cancer girl my bff right now is a libra and emeny is scorpio guy who has a bad relationship with but, i still love him my love for him right is love/hate thing!!!!!!!!

I'm a Libra and my best friend is an Aquarius (though in my group there is a Sagi, Virgo, Aries, another Libra, Pisces, and a Capricorn and we're all friends). I don't have an enemy, but two people I'm not getting along with right now are a SCORPIO and a Taurus (and sometimes a Cancer).

I am Gemini

Best Friend is a Capricorn

Husband is a Virgo

Favorite Sibling is a Cancer

I like all signs but I have a hard time with Pisces. We just don't understand each other.

All the closest people in my life are my opposites!

You probably dislike this Sag because they rub you the wrong way. You are a water sign, the opposite of Sag...it is hard to find a common ground.

Yo Dude, I'am a water bearer and get along good with Sagittarius, and some Capricorns.

Source(s): Aquarius w/moon Scorpio

Okay I have close friends... that are Libra, Cancer, Gemini, Aquarius and Sagittarius. and Im an Aqua 2/14

• blah

im a scorpio sun, virgo moon, cancer rising

lol my best friend is also a libra sun and the other is a taurus :)

i really dont like this pisces girl...grrr...she causes so much drama!!!

I am a scorpio as well, all scorpio best friends, arch enemy is aries, cant stand em