What part of "dont judge lest ye be judged" do some Christians not understand?

What part of "dont judge lest ye be judged" do some Christians not understand?? I mean honestly that is one of the easiest things to comprehend in regards to the bible. and yes I am a Christian a liberal one and it's a valid belief before you go throwing stones at that. Thanks in... show more What part of "dont judge lest ye be judged" do some Christians not understand??
I mean honestly that is one of the easiest things to comprehend in regards to the bible.

and yes I am a Christian a liberal one and it's a valid belief before you go throwing stones at that.

Thanks in Advance!!

Cinn =)
Update: LOL Katrina
Update 2: umm no Pastor how is asking a question judging?
Update 3: True, true, true fedex
Update 4: Thanks Dee! Yes I believe in gay rights Emily.. the biggest percent of people that are gay are born that way, so how can one condemn, judge or ridicule them for that? as for women's choices... I am pro-choice, it's not the choice I would make for myself, but it is not my place to tell any other woman what... show more Thanks Dee!
Yes I believe in gay rights Emily.. the biggest percent of people that are gay are born that way, so how can one condemn, judge or ridicule them for that?
as for women's choices... I am pro-choice, it's not the choice I would make for myself, but it is not my place to tell any other woman what she can or cannot do with her body.
Cynique what in the heck are you talking about that doesnt even sound like it is in English? I believe because I saw what on y/a??

(((((The Big O))))) LOL the nt part

Kevin yes to me telling someone they are going to hell is judging.. no man has the right to take over God's rights, that is blasphamy
dont mean to get all religious, only trying to make a point
Gray.. never said anyone or everyone should be perfect. That wasnt my point at all.
Thanks Jacky
and NO Marisia I dont see that at all, sorry
Update 5: ((((Gravity)))) I judge myself far more than others too
Update 6: Cynique and Pastor go ahead and tell me how I am a hypocrite and being judgmental?? I'm soo listening!
Update 7: (((((((Temptress)))))))))) good to see you and what you say is true. I sent you an email earlier today =)