Of all of your dreams you have ever had and remembered, which one is the one that seemed the most real?

Mine was when i was eight years old and my father got sent to prison. I missed him a lot at the time and i was crying from the letter he had sent me. The letter said that he missed me and for me not to feel like i was far away from him because we looked at the same sky, moon, sun, and stars. Well that night i had the most real dream ever.

I remember i was at the mall and i could see people around me acting like normal, but i couldn't hear any noise. It was like i was deaf for awhile. Then i hear my fathers voice coming from in front of me and i look a little ways and he was there. I went to him and i was crying and i remember reaching out to touch his face and i asked him, r u real? he had tears in his eyes and he said ya mija, im here for you.

Then i woke up.it brings a smile to my face just thinking about it. it was definitley one of the best dreams i have ever had as well.

My most realistic dream that I have ever had was actually a nightmare. In almost all my dreams I am in an "made up" house that is imaginary and does not exist in real life. Sometimes the people in my dreams don't exist, either. But in this one....well.....I had this back when I was sleeping on the couch more regularly.

I feel asleep on the couch. I woke up and I could hear a noise coming from the laundry room. At first I thought it was my cat Omni but then the shuffling and banging got louder and it sounded like it HAD to be a person. I got really scared so I tried to yell for my parents. I could not make a noise. Since I couldn't yell I thought "I am going to make my parents here me, one way or another!" so I started banging on the couch. When I banged on the couch it didn't make any noise and that's when I realized I was dreaming. So I wondered how I could wake up from it. Something that will make a really loud noise I guess. I sat on the coffee table and pushed it over, thus waking myself up.

Okay, I know it's not completely realistic but it is the only dream I ever had that was complete with my house, my sleeping place, all the furniture and locations in my house arranged accurately, even the coffee table and the paintings on the wall. The only thing that wasn't accurate was that the coffee table was clean in the dream and it wasn't in real life at the time. It had papers on it.

Source(s): I've also had dreams I regretted waking up from. Like when you're holding someone who died in your arms and then you wake up and the first thing to enter your mind is "they're really....gone"

some extra conservative dream theorists postulate that desires are basically a consequence of extra sensory enter "left over" from the day previous to this. this theory would clarify why some desires are fairly useful in ever way, and specifically circumstances go away you guessing as to what relatively got here approximately and what did no longer. this could be a workable rationalization in the experience that your daydreams are useful in nature. Conversely, in the experience that your daydreams are extra superb and summary, yet are combining with real daily situations on a persistent foundation, then there could be a reason for alarm because is a sort of psychosis. individually, i've got had many desires, like the 1st occasion, that seeped into the subsequent morning and left me questioning in the event that they actually got here approximately. that is actual confusing, yet extremely astonishing as quickly as I figured issues out.

• :D

Thats a good question that i really dont know how to answer- sorry!

ive never had a dream like that- but i did have a dream when i was 8 or 9 that my mum left one day and said she would never come back. i cried in the dream, and i woke up and i was really crying. so i guess that seemed pretty real to me!

Oh the one I had last night for sure.

In my dream:

I was in this room with a lot of other year 10's... and I guess we were in groups because I was in the same spot as this girl and guy called Bryan (that I was in a group with in reality just recently for this drama performance). Anyway I was like "Hey Bryan I remember the first time you spoke to me," and he was in question so I told him "You were with your friend and you both passed me and nudged each other and said hey while giggling" and hes like "Yeah that was a set up," and laughed and kept laughing at the memory of it, which made me laugh as well.

Then I had my laptop all of a sudden and was going through songs and singing one of them then sung really badly in one part so I said something like "I'll just stop now" and laughed whilst looking at him and he stared at me and suddenly smiled... it was the cutest smile ever. It made me smile then look away blushing... and a minute later he touched my foot with his foot... and I WOKE UP.

Now things about that dream that were so close to reality were:

Bryan looks at me quite often, he has touched my foot with his foot before, he laughs at some of the things I say, He smiles at me when I laugh at times and HE LIKES ME in reality just as he did in his dream.

Infact I woke up and looked around to see if he was still there and thats when I realized IT WAS A DREAM!!

We went to the bank and my mom was shot while we were waiting for her out side. I remember she was wearing a big white shirt with the blood. My worst nightmare ever. Couldn't sleep that whole night, slept in my parents bed that night. (I was I think 5 or 6 at the time)

Ive had one where i was super good in math. like, i could do all these super complex formulas and one of them i was working on would give like the answer to world peace or something and just as i was getting the answer i woke up and i could feel it all just drifting out of my mind, and i was like trying to hold onto it, but yeah, it was soooo real because i understood EVERYTHING!! lol

Probably the times I've had "lucid dreams"--those are dreams when you realize that you are dreaming and you seem to "come awake" in the middle of them, even though they are still going on around you. You can actually train yourself to do this; I wouldn't advise it though (you always seem to wake up--I mean, when you finally DO wake up--feeling tired).

The time I dreamt there was a corpse in my closet o_o