Of all of your dreams you have ever had and remembered, which one is the one that seemed the most real?

Mine was when i was eight years old and my father got sent to prison. I missed him a lot at the time and i was crying from the letter he had sent me. The letter said that he missed me and for me not to feel like i was far away from him because we looked at the same sky, moon, sun, and stars. Well that night i had... show more Mine was when i was eight years old and my father got sent to prison. I missed him a lot at the time and i was crying from the letter he had sent me. The letter said that he missed me and for me not to feel like i was far away from him because we looked at the same sky, moon, sun, and stars. Well that night i had the most real dream ever.

I remember i was at the mall and i could see people around me acting like normal, but i couldn't hear any noise. It was like i was deaf for awhile. Then i hear my fathers voice coming from in front of me and i look a little ways and he was there. I went to him and i was crying and i remember reaching out to touch his face and i asked him, r u real? he had tears in his eyes and he said ya mija, im here for you.

Then i woke up.it brings a smile to my face just thinking about it. it was definitley one of the best dreams i have ever had as well.