Why do white girls hate Asian guys?

How come not many white girls date Asians???? In math class i owned so many white girls in math. And they seem to be so jealous of me. The worst thing is that notice white girls who dislike Asian guys don't seem to understand that Asian guys are cool. I have many friends that are Asians and Whites. I can... show more How come not many white girls date Asians????

In math class i owned so many white girls in math. And they seem to be so jealous of me. The worst thing is that notice white girls who dislike Asian guys don't seem to understand that Asian guys are cool. I have many friends that are Asians and Whites. I can tell that Asian people are very smart, cool and nice. One of my friends who are also Asian already have a car in an age of 16. I do not hate on white guys, but i just don't know why white girls don't seem to be attractive with Asians.
Update: Messar M, you do not need to call me a smarty pants because i am not. LOL i do not even know you and you called me that. If i called you ugly and i don't even know you how would you feel? Plz don't tell me that your husband slept with other girls. It's not that i am a smarty pant that i am smart. I... show more Messar M, you do not need to call me a smarty pants because i am not. LOL i do not even know you and you called me that. If i called you ugly and i don't even know you how would you feel? Plz don't tell me that your husband slept with other girls. It's not that i am a smarty pant that i am smart. I just kicked their *** in math that's all. WOW that makes me a smarty pants? I play sports and stuff with my friends and basketball, baseball etc... IF you want to convince people that you are a loser then how about one day i face you in math and see if you can beat me. (JOKES) Just get a life and stop judging people's image.