Cheap gaming computer (like under 650 usd)?

im only 14, but im earning about 3 dollars a day w/o doing much, so, i just need to know, my current one is crap, im happy if i pass the "minimal" nowadays, when my computer was new, heck, buy any game, the worst that happened was my PC was too power full and had to shut down the main vid. card and... show more im only 14, but im earning about 3 dollars a day w/o doing much, so, i just need to know, my current one is crap, im happy if i pass the "minimal" nowadays, when my computer was new, heck, buy any game, the worst that happened was my PC was too power full and had to shut down the main vid. card and stuff.. now, it sucks, its running XP service pack 2 (i can get 3 for free, but i don't bother to) and i want to run stuff like Assassin's creed... i mean, when you do a stress test on your computer, and all but the sound card had a big red fail on it, you know your computer sucks.. so anyways, seen some, but, im only 14, i don't have a true job, most work i do is for free... also, i don't have the time or knowledge to use sites like newegg, i can code, but not assemble, so, budget gaming computer, what you guys got?
5 answers 5