Andy J
Lv 5
Andy J asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

Name my new puppy? And suggestions welcome?!?

Okay so i've just picked out my new puppy, she's only a week old so we haven't got her yet, so i have 6 weeks to think of a name.

Shes a black and white husky, soooo cute.

Thanks everyone! :-)

Update:

Okay, Bob... I've had puppies before!! I know what im doing and none of what you just said had EVER happened!

Thanks for your consern tho

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Congrats!

Names:

Yukiko

Cassidy

Brea

Shea

Tella

Kirsty

Sarah

Tillie

Lana

Kylie

Malina

Torri

Stella

Ellie

Alicia

Allissa

Alice

Natalia

Magnolia

Sela

Selena

Raya

Jillian

Quinn

Renee

Elsie

Lola

Good Luck!!

• Bob
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Okay, PLEASE!!! Ask your breeder if he'll wait until your puppy is 12 weeks before separating him from his mother. He will be completely weaned, but more importantly, he'll be taught some critical lessons from his mother that will make the puppy enormously easier to train and raise. I can't tell you the problems owners face who remove their puppies from their mothers earlier. Nervous, insecure, excessive barking, poor socialization, eating their own feces, poor eating habits, biting, etc.etc.

NAMES: Think of something in your life that is exciting and excellent. Could be an experience you had, a dream, or a goal you have. See if a name emerges from that. For example, a computer geek might name his dog Mac, or Dos, or Click! An auto mechanic might use Carb, or Chevy. A religious person might use Praise. Pick something that's positive, powerful, and meaningful to you. That way, your dog becomes a living embodiment of something great in your life.

• 1 decade ago

Shoka, Anna, Mary, Sara, Noelle, Shelby, Lyddie, Sierra, Vega, Kelly, Harley, Tay (Taylor) Haley

Umm Hope I helped

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Usually I like to wait it spend time with a new pet to see it's personality before I name one. But I have always liked Nanook as a name for a husky.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • dogs
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

since it's a husky i'd love to suggest a site of Inuit dog names with deffinitions beside them :) hope the link helps

p.s the names might be long and such but you can always shorten it ... they sound funny but they're really good :) well i think so.

• 1 decade ago

Tracy

• 1 decade ago

we had a hard time picking a name for our dog too. we did a lot of online research.

they say your supposed to pick a two syllable name, its easier for the dog to know its name when you call it or whatever.

if you google like girl dog names it gives you many links with long lists.

p.s. we went with Lacey!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jasper.

Jasmine

• 1 decade ago

Leyla can be a name, Leyla means when the night come and it's getting dark and cold

• 1 decade ago

Zsa Zsa

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.