--
Lv 4
-- asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Who gets it harder? Attractive men, attractive women, ugly men, or ugly women?

I believe its ugly women

Because society's impression is for men to be the financial carriers, so an ugly guy can still manage.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

ugly women. especially with society's view of women today

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 decade ago

definitely ugly women. a stack of vogue magazines and billboard advertisements are enough to make an attractive woman feel bad about herself. ugly women have it hard just trying to look their best. it differs for ugly men because sometimes if they are unattractive they could be described as rugged or manly. it's a double standard but there you have it.

Source(s): personal opinion
  • 1 decade ago

Ugly women.

• 4 years ago

I don't think looks matter that much tbh, I wouldn't go out with a supermodel who had a personality like a plank of wood ie Katie price. I think that after a while, the person would seem beautiful to you anyway despite what other people think

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They may not necessarily get it harder, but an attractive woman may have it easier. The whole idea that men have to be the moneymakers is changing too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Attractive women because guys (ugly, fat, mean, hairy) are always hitting on them and saying nasty things. Some men even try to sniff them when walking by. It's disgusting.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Women all together do. I mean we have to pick up for alot of stuff, its not ok for us to look bad , gain weight, have bad habbits because we are looked at for everything in general?

I still dont understand why men can walk arround with a beer gut and not have a shirt on - nobody says ** about that - if a woman did that - oh dear watch out shes ruined for good.

• cutiepie
      Lv 4
      3 years agoReport

I don't get that either.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

UGLY women!!

they get treated liek **** but its not like there are any good looking guys around anymore anyway (only in high school if any). almost all of them are scawny and bald or fat

• Sarah
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i think its ugly women

• 1 decade ago

ugly women. sucks for them

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.