--
-- asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Who gets it harder? Attractive men, attractive women, ugly men, or ugly women?

I believe its ugly women

Because society's impression is for men to be the financial carriers, so an ugly guy can still manage.

ugly women. especially with society's view of women today

definitely ugly women. a stack of vogue magazines and billboard advertisements are enough to make an attractive woman feel bad about herself. ugly women have it hard just trying to look their best. it differs for ugly men because sometimes if they are unattractive they could be described as rugged or manly. it's a double standard but there you have it.

Source(s): personal opinion

Ugly women.

I don't think looks matter that much tbh, I wouldn't go out with a supermodel who had a personality like a plank of wood ie Katie price. I think that after a while, the person would seem beautiful to you anyway despite what other people think

They may not necessarily get it harder, but an attractive woman may have it easier. The whole idea that men have to be the moneymakers is changing too.

Attractive women because guys (ugly, fat, mean, hairy) are always hitting on them and saying nasty things. Some men even try to sniff them when walking by. It's disgusting.

Women all together do. I mean we have to pick up for alot of stuff, its not ok for us to look bad , gain weight, have bad habbits because we are looked at for everything in general?

I still dont understand why men can walk arround with a beer gut and not have a shirt on - nobody says ** about that - if a woman did that - oh dear watch out shes ruined for good.

• cutiepie
      3 years agoReport

I don't get that either.

UGLY women!!

they get treated liek **** but its not like there are any good looking guys around anymore anyway (only in high school if any). almost all of them are scawny and bald or fat

• Sarah

i think its ugly women

ugly women. sucks for them