Chelz
Chelz asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 1 decade ago

Where would be a good place to get a small block of text?

I'm looking into getting a small block of text but I wouldn't know where to put it. It reads:

There is no emotion, there is peace.

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

There is no passion, there is serenity.

There is no chaos, there is harmony.

There is no death, there is the Force.

Yes, Star Wars. My one stipulation is that I'd be able to see it without the aid of a mirror. Any ideas?

either on your ribs or on your lower back but to the side not in the middle...hip region

Dont listen to Harry he is whats called a Jerk, @ss, D0uche, take your pick. As for your question, id suggest upper left or right part of yoru back's shoulder blade, or if your brave, the back of yoru neck would be sweet.

That's actually a fairly large block of text. I would suggest using just one line and put it around your ankle or wrist.

Top of your thigh :]

Easy to cover and nice to show off in the warmer months.

Source(s): Pierced and inked . . . and loving it!

you should get them along the outsides of ur lower arms like this, http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti... and you could spread the words onto both arms, in black hand writing, it woild look so hot.

Just above your vag. Then your boyfriend can read while he's performing cunnilingus on you.

Edit: Suck a dick Chris D. And get a sense of humor.

LOL@ Harry

Source(s): Maybe beneathe your belly button, or lower back :]

Side/Rib area.

You should get it on your side!!