My chicken is allowing me to eat her eggs. Will she go to hell for having two abortions this morning?

She laid two potential kids in her nest this morning. I was hungry and needed breakfast. So I took her eggs and made an omelet. (It was good too. Diced ham, cheese, fresh mushrooms, and a couple sprigs of cilantro.) She didn't contest. In fact, she just clucked happily like the carefree chicken she is and... show more She laid two potential kids in her nest this morning. I was hungry and needed breakfast. So I took her eggs and made an omelet. (It was good too. Diced ham, cheese, fresh mushrooms, and a couple sprigs of cilantro.) She didn't contest. In fact, she just clucked happily like the carefree chicken she is and didn't even flinch when I cracked them open.

Being so hungry, I forgot to consider that these two eggs were god's gift to this chicken. Will we go to hell for taking two baby chickens' lives? Or does god not care about chickens?
Update: I think I saw her fornicating with the rooster next door. I'm not sure though. So hell it is?