Y&R Does Colleen Seem Too Young/Juvenile to Break Up a Marraige?

Watching Friday's bonding scenes with Colleen and JT seemed to highlight an age gap between the two that I never saw before. Maybe it's because JT's wife seems so much older than Colleen, but Colleen seems too young to play the role of the "third party" in JT/Vicki's marriage. IMO,... show more Watching Friday's bonding scenes with Colleen and JT seemed to highlight an age gap between the two that I never saw before. Maybe it's because JT's wife seems so much older than Colleen, but Colleen seems too young to play the role of the "third party" in JT/Vicki's marriage.

IMO, Colleen comes across as juvenile in many ways; despite the adult wardrobe and NE board position, she still seems to be playing "grown up." I just can't imagine her breaking up JT/Vicki's marriage because she seems too immature to be the third-party for them, IMO.

What do you think?