"Alert" -10 points: "answer" violation: view question-CLICK-"you cannot view this question at this time"?

A number of my questions have been deleted, because of what Yahoo considers "chit chatting": posting comments on responders answers. By going to the questions section, at least the caption of the question that has been "removed", can be viewed. And I rarely ever get an... show more A number of my questions have been deleted, because of what Yahoo considers "chit chatting": posting comments on responders answers.

By going to the questions section, at least the caption of the question that has been "removed", can be viewed.

And I rarely ever get an "answer" violation; but this morning I did. When I click on the "view this question" option in the Activity Details section, what comes up? "You cannot view this question at this time".

How in the h*ll is one supposed to learn what they did wrong?

Alberich
Update: ------------------------------ "Clare": I would speculate your question was removed because "maybe" one of the following reasons: Depending on how you phrased it, "commerical solicitation". Possibly you've attracted a "stalker". The helpful response you... show more ------------------------------
"Clare": I would speculate your question was removed because "maybe" one of the following reasons:

Depending on how you phrased it, "commerical solicitation".

Possibly you've attracted a "stalker".

The helpful response you received, again, perhaps "commercial solicitation".

Otherwise, anybody's guess.

Alberich
Update 2: --------------------------------- "person": No, I don't: that's the problem. "Drag Queen of Yack": I think you hit the nail squarely on the head. "8 track mind": Thanks; I needed that. Will try to get thru the day now with a "chuckle" every now and then,... show more ---------------------------------
"person": No, I don't: that's the problem.

"Drag Queen of Yack": I think you hit the nail squarely on the head.

"8 track mind": Thanks; I needed that. Will try to get thru the day now with a "chuckle" every now and then, recalling you're very apt description of such poor idiots.

Alberich