Has anyone ever had a really vivid dream that seems to be telling you something subconciously?

In the last year or so I had two vivid dreams that seemed almost like premonitions has anyone else ever experienced this? Not all more dreams are like this just a couple that really stuck in my mind. What happened in the dream may not be of been real but that content seemed to tell me something about things going on in real life.

Both the dreams seemed to answer questions I was puzzling over in real life.

That is one way the mind brings answers to you.

I attended a lecture by a psychiatrist who said that dreams were like

mail from the subconscious mind about situations in your

daily life. Sleep researchers know that on average, we dream 5 times

a night. The doctor continued by saying, not analyzing your dreams

is like bringing your mail in from the letter box and throwing it

in a pile, unopened. It can't help you if you don't learn to examine it.

Source(s): dr jacobs

I have really vivid dreams!

I tried to find answers online but they were all interpreting more abstract dreams that were symbolic like running, falling, ladders etc.

but my dreams could be real and I feel that its real and unlike what it says on the internet...i never forget the dream in the morning...it's still vivid in my head.

I don't know what its telling me..but the dreams are happy dreams and make me feel happy until the morning when I realise that it was ONLY a dream.

Its really odd.

I do feel like its a 'premonition' type thing because sometimes i have dreams that are so abstract and random and often scary you can just tell its a dream....but these ae different :S

I think about stuff waaaay to much, so sometimes, if I can't figure something out, I'll dream about it, and my real feelings come out. Other times, though, I'll be mad at someone for a week for something they did in one of my dreams, that's how vivid they are.So yeah, that does happen to me.

Yes all the time especially when i have something on my mind. It happens quite a lot and i still remember dreams from years ago!