Has anyone ever had a really vivid dream that seems to be telling you something subconciously?

In the last year or so I had two vivid dreams that seemed almost like premonitions has anyone else ever experienced this? Not all more dreams are like this just a couple that really stuck in my mind. What happened in the dream may not be of been real but that content seemed to tell me something about things going... show more In the last year or so I had two vivid dreams that seemed almost like premonitions has anyone else ever experienced this? Not all more dreams are like this just a couple that really stuck in my mind. What happened in the dream may not be of been real but that content seemed to tell me something about things going on in real life.
Update: Both the dreams seemed to answer questions I was puzzling over in real life.