When you click on this question do you think it will say this question has been deleted?

• Esther

Twice it said Yahoo is taking a breather.

Once it said it was deleted.

The third time I could actually type an answer.

That happens alot lately!

P.S. And I had a hard time actually getting the answer to show up.

Yahoo answers is currently unavailable.....and wow its a record got in the second try. No this question has been deleted for the first time.

• Wren

I was certain that it would tell me it was deleted but I was wrong. I am pretty sure when I go to submit that will it give me one of the damn error messages I have been getting all day. Lets try....

Edit- It posted?!?!? It told me that yahoo was unavailable..then it told me the question was deleted. I go back to my answer history and here it sits. Wow....

Source(s): your friendly neighborhood pagan
  • bean

Yahoo have been 'upgrading' their service (we all know what that means) try refreshing the page and the 'deleted' question suddenly reappears!

yes, but i was wrong

edit: although when i tried to submit it, it said this: Yahoo! Answers is currently unavailable...

does that count?