neilithic asked in SportsCricket · 1 decade ago

Would you rather be at a live game or watch on Television?

If you go to the game you get the atmosphere which I love, but on TV you get the action replays, closeups of umpiring decisions, hot spot, snikko, hawk-eye etc.

Which do you prefer and what are your reasons for it?

Personally I prefer to be at a game, especially if it's a nice ground with the grassy banks and a nice atmosphere and I attend a lot of Domestic games.

• JJ

Nothing beats the atmosphere of Boxing Day. It is absolutely unreal. Tv doesn't even compare to being at a game in my opinion. You actually get to see how fast bowlers bowl. You also get to see some great players close up. If you are really desperate to see hot spot, snicko, hawk-eye etc. you just run up to the bar or food place and watch the replay there.

I'd prefer to watch it live but Murphy hit the nail on the head -- security nazis spoil the fun! I got kicked out of Bay 13 of the MCG once because I helped a guy unroll his banner. There was nothing inappropriate written on the banner, the nazis reckoned that for 2 seconds we'd blocked the view for someone sitting behind us!!

Watching on TV you can scream your head off, drink what you like and you don't have to line up for drinks, food or the dunny!!

• Bill P

I like to watch it live and I still watch park cricket live. I used to go to the SCG and it was great on the Hill but now it is just a concrete and plastic stadium, it's lost its atmosphere. That's why the SA and NZ grounds look so good.

I like to watch the game live. It's a lot of fun. But I think that the Nazi security at Eden Park need to calm down

prefer TV

Source(s): kashikooler979.brain

Live game, it just seems more fun, because you see the crowds cheering and you see different people.

live game man,y wont some one watch a live game but sit at their home at watch it on tv..........live because it is more lively, full of excitment and enthusiastic...