Where can I buy nori sheets for making sushi?

I live in the UK

Look in the ethnic isle of your grocery store. Where you will find your asian noodles and different types of rice. I know our safeway did not have it at all, but our king soopers will have it. If you have trouble, try whoel foods/sunflower market. If you don't have those in your area, try finding a local asian market. It will be better priced here anyway

We always buy yaki nori sheets for making sushi at home. You can find these at most large supermarkets like Walmart in either the International or Asian section. I also recommend Asian Supermarkets as they have a large range and offer better prices.

• Marie

Depending where you are located, you can generally find nori sheets in the chinese section in your supermarket. You can also try an asian market. If not, you can always try to go to a sushi restaurant and see if they will sell the sheets to you. You'd be amazed what restaurants will sell to you. I have learned, you never know unless you ask.