What's some of the craziest "evidence" for creationism that you've ever heard?

I just want to hear the "facts" that you've heard, like from the nutcase tax-evader Kent Hovind.

Exodus, I'm not saying God doesn't exist. I'm just saying that there's a bunch of evidence that evolution is true. And the way you're putting it, it seems you have abiogenesis confused with evolution.

And I'm not saying that tax evasion DOES disprove creationism.

• Tropos

"The grand canyon could have been formed in the young earth time frame. And yes, water did move at the speed of sound needed to do so."

Does tax evasion disprove creationism? Poor logic.

Here are a few of the "craziest evidences" for creationism.

1. cell complexity

2. feedback systems in nature as well as the human body.

3. the question "where did the essence of life come from?"

etc.

GOD bless

I just saw these today:

"Explain honey bees. Since they do not pass on genetic information".

"Explain the active volcanoes in this solar system, that shouldn't be active, according to the theory of evolution".

27!

Source(s): I hope this explains it for you.
  • Please site just ONE reference that evolution is factual. I think you will find, it is all guess work promoted by pro communist government schools and unions.

science has prooved, nothing can create nothing, SO there must have been something that has ALWAYS existed.

it's all crazy.....