Is there any way to report an inappropriate and threatening e-mail sent from another yahoo answers user?

So I'm not one of those people who reports answers to my questions I don't like for whatever reason, but I recieved an email from another yahoo member regarding an answer to their question. This guy was personally attacking my belief's, cursing at me and threatening me. I opted to be able to receive... show more So I'm not one of those people who reports answers to my questions I don't like for whatever reason, but I recieved an email from another yahoo member regarding an answer to their question. This guy was personally attacking my belief's, cursing at me and threatening me. I opted to be able to receive emails cause I love talking to the other members on here and helping them out further. I blocked this guy but my husband wants me to report this email he sent me. He has since erased the question that he asked. Ok, I know it's just yahoo answers and i don't take it seriously and let it get to me but this guy was disturbing...
I would copy and paste what he wrote but it's really bad.