What do guys really think about dating a single mom?

I'm 26 divorced, have a 3 year old son. I would say I'm pretty attractive, but I keep feeling like guys that I meet are just not into the whole mommy thing, but I don't want to be only limited to guys with kids. So, what do guys really think of dating a single mom.

I actually like a single mom right now. Guys must realize that when it comes to a single mom, they come as a package deal. When you like a single mom, you can't help but to like the child.

It is a great moment, but a guy has to be ready for that and not scared to take a chance. For any guys who do not want to be apart of a child's life, then they have no place in this type of relationship.

.To be brutally honest.Most guys think single moms are freebies (wrongly).You however aren't really a "single" mom you were married.There are lots of decent respectable guys to meet and develop a real relationship with.So get out there and mingle.Good Luck miss

I think you’ll probably be able to find the answer to your dilemma at Lisa Daily’s site, http://www.datingexpert.tv/ (Plus, there’s a lot of good info there.) She’s the author of two dating books, HOW TO DATE LIKE A GROWN-UP and STOP GETTING DUMPED. It’s one of my favorite sites for dating tips and advice, and the videos are pretty funny.

I’m pretty sure she answers questions that are sent to her, you might try her for an answer to your question.

• Juan

i wouldn't mind. actually id hope she is into something more serious because she already has began a family, and i really am into more serious relationships

so yeah idk probably the girl having a kid (being of a mature age obviously) id feel a bit comfortable rather than awkward

im only 16, i have a little brother thatsa almost 2 and i HATE little kids/babys. when they cry for no reason it just makes me wana kick their head in but i dont think many people think that just me nd my older bro

it would be great...