Can Best Friend be our Worst Enemy.........?

I think its going to happen in our class very soon... Maybe tomorrow... I'm going to PUNCH , KICK His ****

He was My Best Friend , but now going to be My Worst Worst Enemy!!! I have never ever seen such a Backstabber..

That Guy trying to ruin My reputation from everyone in University....

It has happened to me! And worst part, these backstabbers spread evil about you all round so that you end up losing a lot of friends in the bargain.

It hurts-that's the simple truth!

Anyways, I look at it as a good method (that was uncalled for, no doubt!) to discern between good and bad friends.

Hold your head high. That's what I do because nobody can dictate my life nor spoil my reputation...that's in my hands -I'm proud to be me, and, frankly, that's enough!

It can happen. But the best thing to do is talk to him seriously. Show him wisdom and how you feel, have a serious talk to him . . say:

dude . . we were like best friends, and I dont like how this is going. Today I was asking myself "can a bestfriend turn into an enemy?" and the answer to that was yes. But I dont wanna be enemies with you because thats not who I am . . . and I dont want to fight and im trying my very best to control my anger for my sake and your sake. I dont wnat there to be a huge prob with us. So what do u say? can you stop with this backstabbing and can we just put this aside, forget about it and never go bak to this way?

Im sure if you act the rigth way and do and say what i said, I garauntee hell stop. Its easy. Just dont fight because thatll just lead to another problem and things will get worse . . he wont stop. But if u talk to him without showing anger, hell see that and stop. You pick the easy way . . or the hard way.

Whoah calm down before somebody (plz don't let it b me!)

My best bud totally betrayed me but don't fret

just tell ur friend the jig is up and ur no longer friends

then get new improved friends

yes my good friend has turned into my worst enemy but try to not get into fights as it will increase your problems, not lessen them.

((hugs)))

Sorry man..that sux!!!

Ya know,a friend can be a worst enemy cuz they know so much about you,and they can really try hard to use personal stuff against ya!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT IS USING THAT SPECIAL POWER WE HAVE GONNA MAKE IT RIGHT ONE OF THE FIRST THINGS WE LEARN IS DISCIPLINE COME ON SHANE USE YOUR HEAD YOU WANT TO GO TO JAIL! OR BETTER LOOSE FACE WITH PERSONS IN OTHER WAYS THINK BEFORE YOU REACT!!!! NOT THE OPPOSITE.

Source(s): KUK LET IE GO HE,S A SORRY IM A LADY!!!!!
  • kroksy

Yes it happens. But control yourself don`t try to have a fight or something.

• Nora G

yes CB it can happen

try and be the bigger man here.