How do you imagine God as a physical manifestation?

I always imagined him as the wizard from the Wizard of Oz.

Note: I'm an Atheist, but I'm just curious as to see what everyone has to say.

we are all Gods just imagine yourself as God and you will find your answer

Changes constantly depending on my mood. Though it's beyond me to describe such a powerful being, it's fun to wonder. If you believe in God, then you probably believe he/she is in all things. At times he's a teacher, a friend, a father, a mother, a counselor... so I've imagined tons of various images. One of my favorites seems to have a lot of eastern influence... a blue goddess dressed with exotic gems and such...but also having a slight alien look... I think I played Mass Effect too much...

As a child, I thought he was a nerd (clothes wise) in sepia tones (including skin) and float around in my front yard.

My brother thought he was a pterodactyl.

I like to imagine god and jesus as the guys from dukes of hazzard....hahahahahah you christians are so crazy!!!!

Source(s): atheist!

Actually, Dumbledore...

• Maggie

Jesus Christ

CUPCAKES!

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!

Jesus