Lv 5
Andy asked in Home & GardenMaintenance & Repairs · 1 decade ago

Ikea kitchen plumbing?

I need to change the u-bend on a sink that was bought from Ikea. I need to know if the size of the plumbing is unique to Ikea, or can I use a fitting from Homebase?

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

    Remove the U bend and see if the size etc is marked on it. If it is our normal sizes then get one from Homebase, if there are no markings then it has to come from Ikea. Why do you need to change it?

    Source(s): Plumber.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Plumbing comes in standard sizes so you will be ok with stuff from homebase... if your not sure though just take the old one with you..

  • M M
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

    Monkey is correct-o. Take the pipe with you to the hardware store if you're unsure.

    Source(s): Maness Contracting, Inc. Wheeling, WV
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.