Website monitoring service?

Does anyone know a free or relatively low-cost website monitoring service? I've found many that will monitor server uptime, but nothing that seems to monitor average pageload times, and my boss is really on my case to get stats on how fast our sites are loading. I've googled just about every search term I... show more Does anyone know a free or relatively low-cost website monitoring service? I've found many that will monitor server uptime, but nothing that seems to monitor average pageload times, and my boss is really on my case to get stats on how fast our sites are loading. I've googled just about every search term I can think of, but keep coming up empty handed.
Update: Just to clarify, I'm looking for a service that monitors how long it is taking for pages to load on average ... not general traffic statistics.
Update 2: Asking out hosting provider is out... we are our hosting provider. Our server is in-house and we operate and maintain it ourselves. I realize that I can measure the load time on our own network, but my boss wants stats throughout the day, and sitting at my desk refreshing all day is out of the question... and... show more Asking out hosting provider is out... we are our hosting provider. Our server is in-house and we operate and maintain it ourselves.

I realize that I can measure the load time on our own network, but my boss wants stats throughout the day, and sitting at my desk refreshing all day is out of the question... and it tells me nothing about users outside our company network, of course. I keep telling her that I've never heard of such a service, but she won't accept that as a viable answer, so I'm hoping someone else has some knowledge that I don't.