Does it annoy you when someone says, "10 points for best answer"...?

I mean we already know that. Every best answer gets 10 points...do they think their question is extra special? I don't even answer those questions because of that!

Don't forget...10 points for best answer! ★

Ðåzεd ® - another good one...that's annoying too...thanks.

star if you like this! ∙

EDIT: gave you a star, by the way ;)

I posted one that said "Give a TU to anyone you think shouldnt have bothered answering and give me a star if you think this question sucks - but I think that was just plain funny - I hope no one thinks I am a hypocrite!

Haha - yes it annoys me to no end. I hate when people point out the obvious - and of the ... maybe 10 of those questions I asked - I never got the 10 points. And I KNOW I had the best answer.

• PMack

What's really annoying is most of those people don't even pick the best answer, they just let it go to the voters.

I think Y/A should force the people who post questions to also pick the best answers. Perhaps have a limit on the number of unresolved questions you can have at any one time? That would do it.

It would also cut down on the number of kids that post homework questions on here....

what about the ones that say if you tag their q as interesting youll be pickd as best answer for the 10 points? to me getn the right answer or help with a problem is more important than the stupid 10 points. what r the points really for anyways?

• bobby2

Haha Yes

ten points!!!! ten points!!!! ten points!!!! Oh my goodness I have to make my answer the best just to get the ten points.{Now how can I possibly make this so complex and insightful that she will pick me?} hmmm

Well yes in fact it does annoy me as you can tell by my comment above. I mean there is no big deal involved as long as the person gets their problems solved. Who cares if your answer is the best answer, come on now. lol

People tend to use those annoying posts to grab the public's attention. It's like advertising something, they tend to exaggerate things to bring the publics attention in wanting to buy that particular item. Same here, perhaps that way they will get more anwsers or stars, and keep people in the edge of their seat waiting to see if there the chosen one. :}Ciao*

You know, it didn't until you pointed it out.

No I am EXTRA annoyed!

*but I hope you will vote me best answer so I get 10 points!*

Just kidding! Hope you get some fun answers.

nah, i try not to let Y!A annoy me in any way! lol

I just say it when I want extra attention to a question or when I want fast answers, that's bout it.

It annoys me when people say that, but then don't give 10 pts, but I get over it haha

lol..If I see a question starting off with, " 10 points for best answer" is turns me off alittle...so I just skip it!

I like straight to the point questions...!