Computer help!!! may be a virus!?

Okay so I'm not having the best day due to a gay teacher but to top it off my computer is buggin. I just got a new hard drive and like I don't know what I do to these computers. Every three minutes or so a pop up comes up and is all "Spyware Protect 2009 alert" And wants to get rid of this... show more Okay so I'm not having the best day due to a gay teacher but to top it off my computer is buggin. I just got a new hard drive and like I don't know what I do to these computers.
Every three minutes or so a pop up comes up and is all
"Spyware Protect 2009 alert" And wants to get rid of this threat virus thing I have on my computer. And it's like do you want block this attack? (which pisses me off because it doesn't say do you want TO block this attack?) Anywho, than it's basically upgrade/install our program or stay unprotected.

How do I get it to stop? I went to task manager to end the program but there is so many things I didn't know which one to end? The names are like TFRHJAKF like how are you suppose to know what that's for??! I need help :*(