Why do married men get jealous when their mistress is sleeping around ?

i'm a caring woman although i like PLEASING married men. I love the no strings attached thing and the MONEY of course and I LOVE GIFTS my ol man (married by the way) purchased a new Benz for me now he acts like he owns me I'm about to leave him though moving out of town and he doesn't know it he has... show more i'm a caring woman although i like PLEASING married men. I love the no strings attached thing and the MONEY of course and I LOVE GIFTS my ol man (married by the way) purchased a new Benz for me now he acts like he owns me I'm about to leave him though moving out of town and he doesn't know it he has become CRAZY. If he is married why is he mad that he isn't my only client I am OPEN with all of my men I even passed some of their wives in the grocery store i keep my cool i would feel awful if I broke up a happy home. But face it because married men have the help of their wives STABILITY they're much easier to WORK than single men
Update: I'm in my last year of college for Psychology maybe I will stop this behavior but my bills are piling up
Update 2: You wives should thank me by the way not being conceited or anything but after your babies and the stretch marks YOUR men want something still easy on the EYES I can't believe how many men are sending me personal emails on this board I hope your men don't use Yahoo Answers !
Update 3: Heather my Benz is indeed new baby i won't argue with you over that because it's a fact Why is your avatar frowning poor Heather I bet you aren't HAPPY at home that's great u can get plastic surgery maybe ur manwill stop cheating when you lift those PRUNES u call breast back up