how to celebrate my 1 year-old girl's birth party?

My girl is going to 1 year-old this month, we r going to have birth party for her, about 12 kids plus parents about 25 persons total r invited.

We live in Ontario Canada, cann't go for outdoor for paryt, too cold, still snowing.

Our plan is under $300, acutally, the lower the better, our house is not big engouh is hold so many person.

thanks for giving me some ideas, where and how to celebrate it.

• C.M. C

Crissy D, to answer a certain person regarding finances. If you don't mind one can spend what one can afford. when my son and daughter turned one I spent far more than $300.00 so that blows that argument. Chrissy I know where your at with the snow, I'm in Montreal. How about you and your hubby and both sides of the grand parents just have a dinner and cake. Let little one smear herself and have fun. Put the money in an account and build on it for maybe her 16th or 21st A special account, where you can but away a few bucks a week.

Give kiddo a birthday hug for me..

Chris

The first Birthday is a special one! You have to celebrate. Do you guys have a Chuck E Cheese out there? That's where I want to have my baby girl's 1st b-day. Try an indoor play place. If not, just narrow your gust list and have it at home or at a friends house and do all the traditional birthday games like pin the tail on the donkey, duck duck goose, musical chairs, etc and have hot dogs, ice cream and cake!

Who would spend anywhere near $300 on a birthday party for a 1 year old. Thats absurd! Just have a playdate with other little babies her age and their parents. The adults will be enjoying it more than a 1 year old and also will be the only ones who remember it!

In this economy maybe you should save your money, at that age they have no clue what's going on anyway. Just have a nice one next year

i think you should just save your money.

just celebrate with a cake so you can have a memory

as she grows up, i mean 1 year olds dont know the meaning of parting

save your money and make a bigger one when she is order so she could enjoy it

SIMPLE HIRE LIAM NEESON TO KILL!!!