how to celebrate my 1 year-old girl's birth party?

how to celebrate my 1 year-old girl's birth party?

My girl is going to 1 year-old this month, we r going to have birth party for her, about 12 kids plus parents about 25 persons total r invited.

We live in Ontario Canada, cann't go for outdoor for paryt, too cold, still snowing.

Our plan is under $300, acutally, the lower the better, our house is not big engouh is hold so many person.

thanks for giving me some ideas, where and how to celebrate it.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • C.M. C
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Crissy D, to answer a certain person regarding finances. If you don't mind one can spend what one can afford. when my son and daughter turned one I spent far more than $300.00 so that blows that argument. Chrissy I know where your at with the snow, I'm in Montreal. How about you and your hubby and both sides of the grand parents just have a dinner and cake. Let little one smear herself and have fun. Put the money in an account and build on it for maybe her 16th or 21st A special account, where you can but away a few bucks a week.

Give kiddo a birthday hug for me..

Chris

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 decade ago

The first Birthday is a special one! You have to celebrate. Do you guys have a Chuck E Cheese out there? That's where I want to have my baby girl's 1st b-day. Try an indoor play place. If not, just narrow your gust list and have it at home or at a friends house and do all the traditional birthday games like pin the tail on the donkey, duck duck goose, musical chairs, etc and have hot dogs, ice cream and cake!

• 1 decade ago

Who would spend anywhere near $300 on a birthday party for a 1 year old. Thats absurd! Just have a playdate with other little babies her age and their parents. The adults will be enjoying it more than a 1 year old and also will be the only ones who remember it!

• 1 decade ago

In this economy maybe you should save your money, at that age they have no clue what's going on anyway. Just have a nice one next year

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i think you should just save your money.

just celebrate with a cake so you can have a memory

as she grows up, i mean 1 year olds dont know the meaning of parting

• 1 decade ago

save your money and make a bigger one when she is order so she could enjoy it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

SIMPLE HIRE LIAM NEESON TO KILL!!!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.