Andy
Andy asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

NFL Superbowl Game interrupted by p0rn?

Hi

Did anyone see this? What film was it from?

I actually live here in Tucson, Arizona, where it aired.

it was only shown to people with comcast, and they are EXTREMELY angry about it right now. Some of my friends saw it, but not me. This is probably the only time in history that Tucson has gotten this much attention for something other than a drought.

I don't know the film it came from, but everyone who saw it gets $10, and an apology. people down here are livid, and it doesn't help that we had 80 degree weather down here, so the heat is probably making more people mad.

idk, some people thought it was funny though.

It gave us something to talk about, though

Get your information quickly. the main important clarification why relatively some cable companies are actually not donning the NFL community is using the fact they desire the cable companies to hold is as a uncomplicated kit channel. The NFL community needs it interior the contract. The cable companies decide to cost US additionally to observe it. The NFL community set up their time table back in JUNE. Then no person cared approximately it. And if the NFL community is a ploy via the league ro cost additional money, then why did they provide anybody the Patriots-Giants recreation on unfastened community television??? that would not make experience. Direct television includes the NFL community as portion of it is uncomplicated programming. no longer portion of one extra activities tier like Cox cable. So, who's the undesirable guy here? The NFL? No, perhaps you will possibly desire to verify out your cable service a splash closer previously you pass making extraordinary accusations like this. As for one guy's assertion, it is no person's good to observe the Superbowl with out paying to work out it. The NFL isn't a charity corporation. they're like various different organization. they're first priority is to no longer tutor you soccer, it is to make money. They try this via exhibiting you soccer. Lose your entitled techniques-set and take excitement in the reality which you get to observe it on television for unfastened, or relatively for what you pay your cable/sattelite service to offer your service.

I don't know the film, but it happened right here in Tucson. It was right when Larry caught the long TD pass. Flashes of nipple ands all kinds of great porn noise. KIDS LOVED IT!! The Comcast Company is giving all it's local customers a 10 dollar credit.

Yes it did happen and was confirmed by Comcast. Didn't see it. Probably Chinese intelligence testing a new rig.

• Bud

It happened. Here's the link

www.deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,705282097,00.html

Source(s): www.deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,705282097,00.html

yes, it was 30 minutes long, it happened right after larry fitzgerald outran the steelers defense for the go ahead lead. it only happened around the tuscan area.

I did hear about this. It was out west, and comcast messed up the feed for about 10 seconds!! Just think, kirk drops back to pass....Oh yea baby, smack my ***....LOL Daddy, what was that?? I think somebody just lost a job...LOL

It happened to Comcast customers...

Source(s): not a Comcaster

not since the 2004 halftime show lol

I heard about it. That's f*cking AWESOME!

It supposedly happened to comcast customers in arizona.