When this going to end???la liga vs epl?? barca vs man utd??c.ronaldo vs messi?

I'm tired of people are saying la liga is better than epl....messi better than c.ronaldo....barca are better than man utd....seriously when this going to end??? there's only two good teams in la liga, real madrid and barca but in epl there's a lot good teams and better players....and c.ronaldo is better... show more I'm tired of people are saying la liga is better than epl....messi better than c.ronaldo....barca are better than man utd....seriously when this going to end??? there's only two good teams in la liga, real madrid and barca but in epl there's a lot good teams and better players....and c.ronaldo is better than messi....by speed, height, power, skills, head in the air, free kicks??? Messi is good too but he's not on the c.ronaldo level yet....i think he's still young and needs to be more mature, so his time will come later...but for now C.ronaldo...fifa approved it....between barca vs man utd?? I don't know, it's a tough one....just wait for champions league and see....so What do you guys think???? man u fans vs barca fans!!!!!!!