Please help, my man said he was at home sleeping, but he wasn't there, what do I do? Please, please...?

I've been with this guy for 10 months (i'm 26, he's 24)...technically at this point we're still not boyfriend and girlfriend. But everything is like we are. We just both had some oats to sew before we got into an official relationship. We both have had phases where we hooked up with lots of... show more I've been with this guy for 10 months (i'm 26, he's 24)...technically at this point we're still not boyfriend and girlfriend. But everything is like we are. We just both had some oats to sew before we got into an official relationship. We both have had phases where we hooked up with lots of people (you know most people do), we've both been through bad break-ups...but at this point, he and i spend most days together, we have a really hot and heavy sex life, we're in the same profession (well, i'm still an intern, but at the same hospital)...our families love us, and I've been spending more time around his friends. He told a guy at work that he's probably going to make me his girlfriend soon...
Soooo...last night, out of no where, he texts me at 8:30pm and is like "i'm going to bed soon, i've been up since 9, smooch". Ok, fine, I didn't question it. Then I call him at 9 when I'm off work to see if he's still up, and no answer, so I text him "ok, nite...I don't know why you got up so early silly" And he writes me back saying he had to take his grandmother somewhere. So, I'm like "hmmm...how come you couldn't answer my call but you could text me back mister!" Like, jokingly, and no response...and all of a sudden I get this uneasy feeling.
This is all SO unlike him to begin with. He would never ever go to bed that early on a Saturday night. And he would always call. Even if I'm at work, he calls. And if he wants to go out with friends, I don't give him a hard time or invite myself...he'll often throw the invitation out there, but I can tell when he really doesn't want me to come, and I make other plans, whatever.
So, because I felt uneasy, I became a stalker...i know it's horrible. But he has two houses he lives at and I drove by both and his car wasn't there!
It's embarassing that I did that, but now what? He used to be a BIIIG player before, but I was too back when I was like 20-23...and we've been exclusive and things have been so serious. So I texted him, "I'm not stupid, you're so sketchy. I never ask to come along when you're out with your friends, so whatever you're doing right now is sketchy. how nice." So if he calls me today I'm going to have to admit that I stalked him, and also, what is going on?? Please help me!
Update: no, we ARE exclusive...and it isn't no strings really, he takes me out and stuff, it's not like we just do it all the time and that's it...that's what i was trying to say. and he talks about the future etc with me etc...