How does one stop second guessing themselves about getting out of a relationship?

The reason I ask this is, I have been with the same man for 8 years. Over the past year my love for him has changed. It has gone from being in love with him to loving him for giving me my daughter and as a friend. Our sex life had stopped right along with communication. Most nights I sleep on the couch, and we do good to speak 15 words to each other. I know that us staying together will not do either of us any favors, He tells me all the time how much he loves me but I know His love for me is very different than mine for him. How do I over come my fears of breaking up with him and stop second guessing what I know needs to happen?

We are not married but I just didnt feel like I would get the type of answers I need from singles and dating.

You have two choices..You can either build up or tear down..If you don't know what's right for you..then decide what is right for your child...A stable home..you sound alittle unstable and unsure of yourself...