What's wrong with a grown man wanting to practice celibacy until a relationship is serious?

I'm 33 and have had my share of sexual partners and have done things with women many guys will only fantasize about. I'm not saying this to brag. I do love and respect women. I have reached a point in my life that I think sex has clouded my thinking at times and kept me from my priorities. So, now I... show more I'm 33 and have had my share of sexual partners and have done things with women many guys will only fantasize about. I'm not saying this to brag. I do love and respect women. I have reached a point in my life that I think sex has clouded my thinking at times and kept me from my priorities. So, now I think I might want to try to be celibate until I am part of a serious relationship again. I know that there is such a double standard with this issue. I guess the good news is that unofficial statistics show that single men get more action than married men.