Are There Any Actual Psychiatrists/Psychologists Out There On Here?

I was just wondering if there were any actual MD's or Med Students that take a look at these questions? If so, would it be possible to speak with one of you through e-mail or instant messages? I guess I need to talk to a Professional, but right now just isn't the time to seek someone in person. Anyways, if... show more I was just wondering if there were any actual MD's or Med Students that take a look at these questions? If so, would it be possible to speak with one of you through e-mail or instant messages? I guess I need to talk to a Professional, but right now just isn't the time to seek someone in person. Anyways, if you can help just response to this question or e-mail me directly at crazygirlwithascythe@yahoo.com . Thanks a bunch for reading.
Update: I really thank you all for your responses. It's not really that I don't have the time, it's that I'm scared to see someone about it. I guess it's mostly just severe anxiety and panic attacks I've been experiencing. I just wanted a good method to work them out rather then taking tranquilizers... show more I really thank you all for your responses. It's not really that I don't have the time, it's that I'm scared to see someone about it. I guess it's mostly just severe anxiety and panic attacks I've been experiencing. I just wanted a good method to work them out rather then taking tranquilizers that could probably worsen it. -_-

It's mostly that I just need to talk to someone I guess. I just thought it would be easier to talk to someone online about it, rather then spilling it out to someone face to face.
Update 2: Also, I'm a 21 year old female in the United States.