< POLL > Have you ever had a dream that seemed so real?

Have you ever had a dream that seemed so real you woke up feeling that you were actually there for real?

Yes I dream that way all the time. Sometimes I find myself in the place of my dreams later in life. Dreams are messages from the creator. Follow your dreams.

Yeah, I had a lucid dream and it seemed really normal, just like everyday life. I remember my thought processes, and I was noticing all of the differences between the dream world and the waking life. I remember thinking 'Hmm, that's not normal so this must be a dream!'

I had a dream that I was possessed by a demon and I was floating in the air and fell. When I woke up, I was on the exact spot on ground where I fell in my dream. Til' this day, I still believe that I did fly.

All the time.

Seriously, I have a really overactive imagination ; )

Once I dreamed that we were going overseas on a holiday and I woke up feeling so excited (I didn't even realise then that it was a dream). I started packing my bags and then my mum came in and asked what i was doing...

I was very upset when she told me that we weren't going on holiday..

Haha

=)

• LY

Yes like you know how something happens in the dream and leaves a mark on you. I had a couple scratches after waking up and i knew they were knew cause after dreaming and waking up it immediately began stinging and hurting

Its weird

• Makwa

All the time, I tend to dream in technicolour. I wake up thinking I still am there dealing and feeling the way I was in the dream.

I had a dream i gave eric from that 70s show a lapdance...

and it was so weird, when i woke up i was like "uhh, howd that happen??"

he was wearing a green shirt in my dream.

Source(s): mexD

yes when i was little i would hav this dream i was running from someone outside and the sun was hot and no one else was there and i ran up some steps and to a bridge then i fell of and right before i went splat i would jump out of my sleep breathing heavy

Many times, then I made those dreams become real, Usually when it has to do with someone I want to be in a relationship with and become intimate with.

Yes