How will the relationship between a scorpio mother and a leo Daughter be?

Mother: 10-29

Daughter 7-27

my mom is a scorpio and I'm a leo. we have our issues,being both stubborn,fixed signs, but we respect and admire each other very much.I love to make her laugh and she loves to help me feeling safe and grounded.and it keeps getting better as I grow up.there's plenty of loyalty in this relationship.

advice:

if you're the scorpio mother, accept your leo daughter's independent ways.she will allways crave to feel like she dominates her own life, and will be much happier if so.

if you're the leo daughter,learn to deal with your mother's occasional "scary" outbursts with humour,and try not to take them to heart.

• Carly

I am not sure about a scorpio mother and leo daughter, but my mom is a leo and I am a scorpio and we get along wonderfully.

irrelevant. is there a reason why you're living your life told by people who make money off this stuff? there is absolutely no evidence suggesting scorpios and picses can't exist. if you feel there is a (lack of) connection between you and your mom, well... you two better sit down and start getting to know each other.