Does God have a sense of humor?

Please post examples!

Update:

I was mostly thinking coincidences that are simply too big to be natural when I made this question...

35 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh.

• Yes, Matt 7:5

• 1 decade ago

Every time I look in the mirror, I see an example of G-d's sense of humor

Source(s): --It is the soldier, above all others, that prays for peace. For it is he that must bear the wounds and scars of war. - MacArthur --I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are nothing like your Christ - Gandhi.
  • 1 decade ago

Everything good comes from God.

Humor,

Laughter,

Peace,

Healing,

Joy,

etc.

Proverbs 17:22 - A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.

Source(s): Holy Bible NKJV
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1 God made Man and Woman

2 He also gave us marriage

3 A guy reaches his sexual peek a 20 a women peeks a 40

whats up with that.

Yes Does God has a sense of humor

What do you think.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think he does. We people have a sence of humor. How does he exoect us to get thru life without some lauphs. So i belive god understands us and lauphs at us and with us. He has all out emotions plus more. God has everything.

• 1 decade ago

Yes he has :”according to the glorious good news of the happy God, with which I was entrusted” (1 Timothy 1:11.Bible)… God is happy… You can’t be happy whiteout some sense of humour…

Greeting. Rafael.

Source(s): www.watchtower.org
  • 1 decade ago

watch Dogma, in the beginning they type something on the screen and it's funny, but rude so they say "oh come on, even God has a sense of humor, just look at the platypus".....it's amazing

• 1 decade ago

God is very good natured - has a sense of humor and a great sense of Irony.

• 1 decade ago

Laughter is the music of the soul.

Our soul is what God is a part of that He created in His image and likeness.

Will it not make that in every humor there is laughter and in every laughter there is the music of the soul which is of God.?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.