What makes a Virgo Man Cheat?

What types of things would make a virgo man stray? And when They do does this mean they are done with the relationship they are in and are just waiting for the time to leave? For everything I have read states that they are one of the most loyal partners.

The purpose of my questions is due to one of my friends going through her man cheating on her, and He is a virgo.

Some Virgos catch vertigo and don't know which way is up. It is almost like they disappear in their mind and reappear in space where direction has no meaning, but this is not the case because they have both feet on the ground here on earth. However, the planet Mercury, that influences this sign's behavior, has its "celestial" feet firmly planted in the Virgo. This will cause them to feel like they are "immune" to any real consequence, which could include having some cake, with some ice cream on the side that includes a cherry. It is not that they find you less appealing, it is only them playing freely like a child; their inner child looks to experiment, and to invent. It is said that those who are born under the influence of Mercury tend to "burst the bubble" of others, and cause others to re-examine their realities. Interestingly, they quite often burst their own bubbles and re-examine their own reality. This is why they maintain a strong connection to the body throughout their life. To answer your question, ultimately, Virgos are loyal, and will do everything to make things work, so if they have strayed, this means that they have contemplated this move for some time, so "Yes", they are on their way out, and there is nothing one can do to change things, because the plan is already set in motion. If the woman still wants to stick around, and hold on, she will soon find out that she has become the ice cream...

Virgo Man Cheating

Do Virgo Men Cheat

Well,,im a virgo man, so i can answer this..also my gf had like 3 virgo boy friends and this also had happened..the reason is because they get bored quick, not only that its that virgos MAIN trait is that we are perfectionists. As soon as we spot something we dnt like in a feemale we are ready too move on..sad huh...well im committed to my gf and i accept her for who she is..

Astrology can really be confusing..it all depends on that persons birth chart and what planets they were born under and in what house they are located in..

Butt yea..all virgos are perfectionists and what things too be perfect..they also dnt get emotionally hurt eailsy and could get over a relashionship break up in a couple of days compared to a pisces who will mourn over a relashionship for months..maybe years..

Source(s): ive always been into astrology and im a virgo myself..

Pretty much all the same things would make any man stray, it has nothing to do with his sign. Some things I can think of, he's not happy anymore, maybe she stop doing a lot of things she use to do which I'm sure is a result of him doing the same. She's gained weight, not sexually attracted to her anymore, no spark there, not getting enough attention, she won't do certain things in the bedroom that he would like to try, she let herself go, met someone else who appreciates all the things he does for her, etc., the list could go on forever.

Well, I've read that Virgo men are very sexual. Don't let the word "Virgo" fool you.

im into astrology but not to the point where i let a guy off cos of his sign.theres one thing that makes a man cheat and that's his dick. tell her to leave his ***. he's not the right match for her ; he wouldn't sleep with someone else if she was.