What do you think about this attitude that some men display regarding adult women molesting young boys?

I have heard many men say that every 14 year old boy's fantasy is to have sex with an older woman such as the "hot teacher" or his friend's "hot mom." I remember watching an episode of "Mind of Mencia" when they were poking fun of the Deborah LeFavre situation, saying the young... show more I have heard many men say that every 14 year old boy's fantasy is to have sex with an older woman such as the "hot teacher" or his friend's "hot mom." I remember watching an episode of "Mind of Mencia" when they were poking fun of the Deborah LeFavre situation, saying the young boy who came forward "blew it" for all other young boys. This is not the only time I've heard men saying such a thing.

So my question is that on this forum, to me, it seems that women, especially feminism, gets the blame for more lenient sentences and attitudes toward female child molesters, but what about the very prevalent attitude among men that I described above? Are we as a society to blame for such an attitude, or are women, specifically feminists, the culprit?
Update: Shakes: Um.... no... Please show me where I am blaming children for being raped.... You're just trying to sh*t stir. All I am pointing out is that it is a very prevalant attitude among many MEN that an adult woman having sex with a pubescent boy is somehow ok, yet it seems that many people on here blame women,... show more Shakes: Um.... no... Please show me where I am blaming children for being raped.... You're just trying to sh*t stir. All I am pointing out is that it is a very prevalant attitude among many MEN that an adult woman having sex with a pubescent boy is somehow ok, yet it seems that many people on here blame women, and more specifically feminism for leniant sentences for female child molesters. I am asking how this can be when so many men condone the act.

I personally think it is sick.