How can you handle a relationship like this?

so i have a bf who i love and he is pretty much Bipolar and ADHD. I been with him for about 6 months. At this moment our relationship is going down. But i feel like he probably going through more things then i will go through because of his family. My bf family is hard on him. They yell at him.his mom lets... show more so i have a bf who i love and he is pretty much Bipolar and ADHD.
I been with him for about 6 months.
At this moment our relationship is going down.
But i feel like he probably going through more things then i will go through because of his family.
My bf family is hard on him.
They yell at him.his mom lets her bf calls him all kind of names and abusive him. when he was young his uncle abusive him by beating him cuz he uncle was always a drinker. his siblings doesn't care about him. they don't say hi,bye,give him a hug or tell him they love him(i know this cuz he told me ). His mama is using her bf so she can get money cuz she doesn't have a great job so support everything they need in life and etc... But i hate seeing him go through it.
He told me he had a bad christmas because problems with his family(he didn't get a present from them and he got mad cuz i didn't pick up my phone for like 5 hours. My phone was on silent so i forgot about it in my purse cuz i was have having to much fun. so he got mad. but idk how to handle a relationship sooo stressful
so can you guys help?
Thanks if you do