Do you have a date for New Years Eve?

I do, it's 12/31/08. lol

I'm going to throw a little party for my kids (ages 7 & 11) and a couple of their friends. We'll send another year off into history, and ring in the new one. How will you close the door on 2008?

**You know what can happen when you drink and drive, right? Please don't, and don't let anyone else do it, either. Make a promise, save a life.**

Happy New Year to you, too!

• Best answer

So, is this your second or third life of the nine? Like, it's just another day if you are spending it alone isn't it? I'll probably be spreading rumors of planet X and Nibiru to see how many normals I can scare... not that this has anything to do with the sun eclipsing the center of the galaxy mind you... most of the day on 12/22/2012, not that it matters, but I do so love scaring normals at times!

ME!

.

I was going to go out, but as the day draws closer i'm thinking about just staying home. And no, i don't have a date. I'm going to a concert the following Saturday and i'm getting too old to party that often!

Yes, and the date is me! Yeah, I know, celebrating the New Year by my lonesome is no fun, but at least I won't make a butt of myself when I start dancing around to the oldies.

Have fun celebrating with your children, and I wish you a Happy New Year!

As of late, I get shanghai'd into one of those colombian parties that go until 7 or 8 in the morning. Dancing and drinking, drinking and dancing. However, as i get older, my hips kind of rumba when they should have samba'd, so I think I will pass this year, lol

Source(s): by the way, your new account is every bit as cute as your old account
  • mrs O

My fiance and I are partying with the kids also...they get to help cook all the fancy shmancy foods which they LOVE to do!

Have a very Happy New Year!

• I will be spending it with the man of my dreams, right here at home. We have shared New Years Eve for the last 25 years! :D

Sounds like the little people are gonna have a great time! that's really cool of you to do that for them.

I've gotta party big people style..no drunk driving for me. My trusty @ss stays dry and knows the way home.

:]

my fiance and I will be spending New Years together..

we haven't really figured out what we are doing yet.

but we know what will end up happening..

in bed, that is!

everyone needs to start off the New Year right!

• Niente

Yes, the same date I had for 32 years.

Happy New year to you and your children!!!!!!!!

I'm going over to my friend's house and we're going to jump in her pool with it's midnight with glow sticks! Haha.

Happy New Year! :)