Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles Β· 1 decade ago

Do you think this is a good "Yo mama's so stupid" joke to tell over the Christmas holiday with the family?

Yo mama's so stupid, she thinks Tupac Shakur is a Jewish holiday

LMAO yeah thats good for sure..A star for yo i mean you.

Random Jokes 1. Yo Mama so fat, I ran around her twice and got lost. 2. Yo Mama so ugly, Yo daddy tosses the ugly stick and she fetches it every time. 3. Yo Mama so short, she has to get a running start to get up on the toilet. 4. Yo Momma so skinny, she turned sideways and disappeared. 5. Yo Mama so stupid, she stopped at a stop sign and waited for it to say go. 6. Yo Mama so poor, she went to McDonald's and put a milkshake on layaway. 7. Yo Mama so old, she walked into an antique store and they kept her. 8. Yo Mama so hairy, she looks like a Chia pet with a sweater on. 9. Yo Mama so fat, I gotta take three steps back just to see all of her. 10. Yo Mama so ugly, I took her to a haunted house and she came out with a job application. the best one is umber eight!!

• Gone

Sounds good to me

While you're at it tell them, "She's so stupid she thought mutual fund means everybody is having a good time".

• .

no because therell be alot of mamas present

ha ha

• Robbie

Clever, I like it

nope

THAT'S A GOOD ONE. LOL

cute. here is your sign .. i mean star !