Can we all pray to the Lord for peace and love this Xmas?? ?

Merry Xmas!

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Dear Lord may you grant each individual soul who seeks it Your peace and love this Christmas season, next year and all the years to come. Jesus grant everyone who asks this wonderful gift. Amen.

† Equitable Prayer Warrior †

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • P S
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Of course yes, Merry Xmas to all.

• 1 decade ago

Blessings...Yes we should all pray and at least hope for the peace that this World needs, I pray , that the Lord grant us peace and that it will remain in all of those who believe, remembering, that Jesus gave His Disciple His Blessings and He wish them peace in side on out side, He also told them that His peace the World could not take it away from those who believed in Him.

Source(s): Peace on earth and good will to man all over the World.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes

We shall Pray surely.

Prayers can move mountains!

Wish You all a Very Peaceful and Safe and also Meaningful New Year.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Dear Friend,

First of all, it is NOT "X"mas. Ya sure, I have heard it is an abbreviation for Christmas, but if you love Jesus then there should never be an abbreviation for the One who died for us. I am not ashamed of the gospel and His name is Jesus. Not to mention too, that when we use the word Xmas, we conform to the ways of "this" world. The world wants to eliminate Christ so very innocently and convincingly and Christians can fall into that trap. Think Christian, think.

And now to answer your question. There will be no peace on this earth where Satan rules, UNTIL, Christ returns. Amen.

And I really wish that Christmas was for our Savior, but it is not. It should be renamed, SELFmas!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I will pray for Peace through victory, Prosperity through democracy and Love through Christ our lord. Thanx

• rona
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Peace and blessings be upon you.

Of Course Yes, and every day.

Merry Christmas

• 1 decade ago

Amen! Merry CHRISTmas!

• 1 decade ago

Thanks, Merry Christmas and a happy New Year 2009 to you all too.

Yes, we must and we will pray for global peace and amity.

• 1 decade ago

yes , because our world need more people believing in non violence , peace and love.. may our prayer be answered by god ....pray for the world.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.