Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What is the definition / or, What is Your definition of the word " Love ". ?

What is the definition / or, What is Your definition of the Word " Love "?

What does the word Love Mean to you?.

My definition of love is...

Where you carnt stop thinking about a person.Where your face lights up when you see them.Evry time you think about them you get a warm fuzzy feeling inside you.You would do anything to have them.

Love describes someone you would die for, so they had another day on the plant at your expense. There are only 3 people walking the earth I would do this for...my wife and kids.

Note: To many people today throw the word around like a punchline in a joke.

Look Over Virtual Evidence

Love means love.

A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.

Source(s): google
  • Ask ME

Which type of love?

And I guess I will have to leave it at that, because I think that love is great a thing (all types that is) to be explained or defined in an answer on Y!A.

Source(s): <<< Love's my kids, my family, my friends, photography, my job, dancing, working out, driving, wine, people....

The illusion that one person is somehow different from another. All women are insane. All men are pigs.

i think love is when you want the person in question to be happy no matter what. when you can't stand to see them cry, their pain is your pain and you are willing to always put their happiness before your own.

the answer is JESUS. we know nothing about real love , real love is JESUSwhen he died for our sins on calvary.that is real when GOD sent his one and only son,get this,his one and only son to suffer for our sins.and he was innocent.all he want is for us is to obey and live right and beleive in him,because he is real.i owe him everything that is love real LOVE.

Its almost impossible to define love..

Source(s): Magic.